Join us! We’re always on the lookout for talented people with skills in GIS, computer programming, flood modelling, fluid mechanics, insurance, remote sensing and civil engineering.
Channel Sales Manager
Location: Brighton based with regular travel
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
Ambiental, the established, U.K.-based industry expert in flood risk analytics, satellite imaging technologies, catastrophe risk modelling and climate change / predictive risk analytics is actively seeking an exceptional individual to join its UK based sales team. You are a person that sets personal and professional goals which you know how to achieve through hard work, dedication and an interest in new technology, science and business.
Further to our recent acquisition by Royal HaskoningDHV, the international engineering and digital data services company with 13 offices across the UK (6000 staff worldwide operating out of 30+ countries), we have growth ambitions to build and sell our data products globally.
We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager to help us achieve growth through finding the perfect blend of technical partnerships, identifying and managing resellers in the UK / Internationally and achieving new business sales through collaboration with the internal team and external network.
This role will take your career in new directions and will expose you to some of the leading technologists, executives and thought leaders in a number of industries. You have a minimum of 5 years relevant sales experience with experience of building and nurturing partnerships across all levels of the channel company.
You will also have demonstrable experience in creating a channel sales strategy. Having previously achieved sales targets, your experience, presentation, deal closure and problem solving skills provide you with a strong ability to oversee and drive forward the channel sales cycle using your initiative at all times to ensure that sales opportunities continue to move in a positive direction.
You enjoy travelling, both in the U.K. and internationally to develop and secure channel relationships and support new business and product sales across sectors as varied as (re)insurance, utilities, major corporates and / or government.
As an exceptional communicator who is intuitive, self motivated, organised and persuasive you will be able to generate new business opportunities from your own initiatives via research and an ability to identify a true customer need for which Ambiental can provide a solution.
- A person that can build relationships, talk commercially with confidence and think strategically about entering new markets and territories
- Able to write compelling bid documents and sales proposals as part of our RFP/tender processes
- Looking for a better role in sales which enables you to interact with some of the best and brightest in the world of technology and business
- Target driven – have a proven success in achieving specific goals
- Greatly interested in how the world works and how it is changing. Ambiental’s products are used by organisations such as the World Bank and global insurance companies to reduce damages to people and property now and in the future. We care deeply about what we do and this helps us to stay focussed and ahead of the competition
- No stranger to CRM tools, MS Office and technology more generally. You produce excellent written work which grabs attention at the right levels
- Expert at lead qualification
- Resilient and persevere to achieve.
For all your hard work you will be recognised in many ways including, but not limited to:
- Involvement in company strategy
- Potential to develop and grow within an international organisation.
- Basic salary: £40k+
- OTE: uncapped
- NHS top up cover
- Pension plan
- 25 days annual leave
- Laptop and mobile phone
We expect you to:
- Achieve and exceed the agreed Channel business sales targets.
- Dedicate yourself to seeking out new business opportunities and building long lasting partnerships; make warm and cold calls; secure meetings; develop account plans; negotiate contracts and work with our channels to close high value deals with recurring product revenues
- Support the management team to help achieve Ambiental’s strategic objectives
- Liaise with RoyalHaskoningDHV colleagues and other internal customers to identify and exploit new recurring revenue sales opportunities
- Work alongside and influence colleagues at Ambiental, giving input to new products and designing consulting offerings.
- Evaluate and prioritise existing and new export markets for our global offerings.
- Host webinars and sales meetings online and in person
- Home in on specific channel and customer needs now and in the future. Work with our Commercial and Development teams to cost up and scope out requirements for, and delivery of existing and new products
- Be proactive in meeting and developing prospective channels through your own activities and in conjunction with in house marketing activity and partner relationships.
- Produce complex, tailored tender documents and proposals in collaboration with technical and sales colleagues.
If this is you, impress us with a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Please no agencies at this time.
Location: Brighton (Falmer)
Position: 3 month contract
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Are you an enthusiastic marketing or business administration graduate, looking for some hands on experience in an exciting global company? Then we would like to speak to you!
You will assist our small, but dynamic marketing department in delivering campaigns and supporting the sales team in winning new business.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for marketing and be eager to get involved with various marketing tactics. This is an ideal opportunity for someone that has recently graduated from their degree and is seeking some real experience in an office environment to put their studies to good use.
Our experienced team will help you develop your skillset in both online and offline marketing, equipping you well for a successful career ahead.
You’ll be joining the company at an exciting time. After a period of rapid expansion, we are currently rolling out several products to a global audience. This will provide you with valuable experience at working in a company conducting market development into new territories.
What you’ll get involved in
- Website updates
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns
- Assisting with social media campaigns
- Assisting with partner campaigns
- Analysing website data and marketing metrics
- Contact and lead sourcing
- Assisting with content production
What you’ll learn
In return for your hard work, we’ll give you hands-on experience and advice in the following areas:
- Google Analytics and data handling
- Social media
- Events assistance
- Multi-channel campaign management
- Paid search and PPC
Contact: Lisa Slater (Office Manager) [email protected]