Climate Stress Testing -
Regulations and opportunities facing
European banks and insurers
European banks and insurers face increasing regulatory expectations to demonstrate their resilience to climate change through scenario modelling exercises involving planning and stress-testing.
This FREE 10-page download by climate change risk specialist, Justin Butler, Ph.D. explores the regulatory expectations faced by European banks and insurers.
- Summary of the need-to-know points arising from PRA and ECB announcements
- The impact of climate change on European balance books and scale of the problem for lenders
- Information about the ECS and BoE stress testing scenarios and physical and transition risks
- Counterparties and corporate exposure
- Climate litigation risk
* If the contact form is not displayed below please disable your Ad Blocker for this webpage.