Flood Dashboard Systems
Flood Warning Systems
Early flood warnings save lives and allow time to protect property.
It’s impossible to completely eliminate flooding. Increasingly, the impact of damaging and extreme flood events is taking an ever-larger toll, particularly in developing countries and vulnerable communities.
At a Glance
- Our real-time, early flood warning systems save lives, limit damage and reduce costs
- Predict requirements of response teams
- Empower local communities
- Modular design integrates with existing systems
- Easy to adapt to local imperatives
- Local Authority Response Suite meets UK compliance requirements
Flash flooding can cause loss of life and destroy properties, however with the correct early flood warning systems and planning, we can significantly reduce the impact.
Predict when and where you need your response teams
Emergency services and other response teams can react quicker. Our real-time flood-forecasting system lets you track and understand where water will go, how fast it will move, and critically, where and when it could cause problems. Predicted flooding triggers automated warnings, giving you more time to plan your response.
Help communities to help themselves
Pre-planning, community involvement and innovative methods of reaching out to communities at risk: the most effective response to flooding can often be taken by local people themselves if they’re forewarned.
Easy to customise locally
We work with national and local emergency and planning teams, adapting our systems to fit your scenarios and focusing them on any local area. You can customise the automated warnings, monitoring key hot spots and setting warning levels.
A UK Local Authority Response Suite
We’ve developed a specific early flood warning system for local authorities in the UK. It includes all the tools you need to meet the requirements set out in the Flood and Water Management Act 2010.
- Improved early warning saves lives and limits damage
- Modular components reduce the cost for both site and city-scale deployments
- Saves time – designed to integrate with previous investments in flood modelling technology
Earth & Sea Observation Systems for the Malaysian Government
Ambiental is working in Malaysia to analyse flood risk and implement a flood forecasting system.
We use flood modelling and practical insights to help emergency response teams coordinate their actions more effectively.
We use flood forecasting to predict flow rates and water levels for periods ranging from a few hours to several days ahead.
Early flood warning systems reduce damage and save lives.