Free White Paper on Tackling Climate Risk - A Guide for Insurers and Mortgage Lenders
The whitepaper examines the issues facing the financial sector and we reveal the results of our special analysis of 10 lender portfolios to assess the scale of the problem for lenders.
- What constitute the 'Physical Risks from Climate Change?
- Regulatory pressures on the mortgage lending and banking sector
- Impact of climate change on property portfolios and insurance
- Key findings and statistics on property-level climate risk modelling
- Stress tests and changes in the way properties are insured
- Results of our analysis of 10 lender portfolios to assess the scale of the problem for lenders
- What can insurers and lenders do to start mitigating the risks?