Evaluate the flood risk for any postcode in the UK
FloodScore™ Postcode aggregates property-level flood risk data to produce a high-quality flood risk score for any UK postcode.
At a Glance
- Covers all postcodes in Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Instant easy-to-compare flood risk scores
- Considers risk from rivers, tidal waters, rainfall and groundwater
- Scores derived from hydrological and 2D hydraulic modelling
- Available as a complete or partial database
- Regularly updated and validated
FloodScore Postcode uses the most complete and up-to-date flood risk data available to quantify the likelihood of flooding to a postcode area due to rainfall, overflowing rivers, tidal surges or groundwater. It classifies the flood risk as being Negligible, Minimal, Moderate, High or Extreme. The results for each postcode include a range of statistics from the average risk to the maximum risk.
FloodScore Postcode is available as a complete database. It is most often delivered as a CSV or SQL file and can be licensed on varying terms, either as a standalone product or alongside our FloodScore Property data.
The database is available on either single or multi-year licence agreements, or as a one-off dataset.
- Less time needed to assess flood risk
- Better accumulation control
- More consistent flood underwriting
- Constant access to the most current available data
For an insurer focused on making the most of technology, a flood risk data partner with a similar approach was exactly what was needed.
UKFloodMap4™ allows you to see and analyse flood hazards and flood depths for different flood sources and return periods.
A subscription-based online property-level flood data service. Includes flood risk scores for every property in the UK. API also available.
Approximately 6 million properties are at risk from some form of flooding in the UK.